How to become anonymous using Proxychains and Tor
Today post is about becoming anonymous using Proxychains and Tor.Tor and proxychains is the best combination for anonymity.
What is TOR?Tor is the most popular tool used by different peoples to hide their identity. Tor is most reliable anonymous tool but it lags in speed.
What is Proxychains?
Proxychains is a tool written for linux system for passing traffic of a particular application through different proxies.
Things we need
2. Proxychain tool.
Follow the given tutorial
1. First step is to install TOR. Search on google how to install TOR in linux.
2. After installing TOR, start it.
3. If you are using Kali Linux then you don't have to install Proxychains. For installing Proxychains in any other linux type the following commands in Terminal
4. After installing Proxychains we have to open the configuration of proxychains so that we can add proxies to the list. Type following commands to do that.apt-get install proxychains
sudo gedit /etc/proxychains.conf
5. Remove last line from file and add the following line at the end of the file and save it.
6. Now we have successfully configured proxychains with TOR.socks5 127.0.0.1 9150
7. You can use following commands in terminal to open any software or tool through proxchains.
This command will open opera through proxchains and all the traffic will pass through TOR.proxychains opera
You can replace opera with any other software name example SQLMAP,NMAP
1. Make sure TOR is installed properly.
2. Do not close TOR with using Proxychains and TOR.
3. This is not the 100% solution for anonymity.
4. I am not responsible for any harm done by you to any institution using this tutorial.
How to become anonymous using Proxychains and Tor Reviewed by Aditya Joshi on 10:17:00 Rating: